Module 2Affirm Success
Let’s start laying down new bricks …
Hopefully, you spent a lot of time looking at your “self-talk” and that of the world around you. Keep that journal with you and continue to add to it your thoughts, feelings, goals and experiences. Here are some questions I would like to pose to you, record your answers in your journal and jump in on the discussion in the forum.
What breakthroughs did you experience?
What challenges did you experience?
What types of thoughts were running through your mind?
Thoughts of excitement or any limiting beliefs?
As it relates to your network marketing business where are you today in relationship to where you thought you’d be when you first started?
What was the first income goal you set? And how long did you give yourself to achieve this goal?
What is your current income today? Have you achieved or exceed this goal? Or are you behind on this goal?
No worries if you are behind on your income goal. Here is a simple but powerful strategy to employ.
Everyday prior to getting out of bed in the morning and before you fall asleep at night…close your eyes, quiet your mind, and visualize the monthly income you want to attract for at least 1 full minute. Make sure you get a crystal clear picture of this, write it down or write yourself a cheque for the desired amount and put it where you will see it EVERY day, don’t leave the picture until you see it clearly or feel it fully. Once you see it clearly then begin to feel it as if it has already happened! and I mean, REALLY FEEL IT … how do you really feel having financial freedom? Only hold in mind what you want – at times we tend to focus on what we don’t want. Our minds think in pictures. Whatever you are holding in mind is what will manifest in the physical world. Training your mind is like training a muscle, do this exercise for a minimum of 21 days and experience a whole new world! Once you get comfortable doing this with your income goal you can do it with any of your goals.
Create affirmations that will turn all of your former negative beliefs and thoughts into positive, daily affirmations.
How to Use Affirmations
- Start with a direct statement of a positive change you want to make in your life. Willingness to change is the first step you need in order to actually make any substantial shift An alternative is to affirm that you are becoming something or learning to do something. For my friend it may be “I am learning to love and take care of my body.”
- An affirmation should be short, simple, and direct. “I believe in myself” or “I am a money magnet.”
- Keep them in the present tense. “I am successful in all that I do” or present progressive tense – “I am learning how to succeed and the results are beginning to show.” Telling yourself that some change will happen in the future makes it harder to believe.
- Make sure you read them allowed multiple times a day. You can write them on your bathroom mirror so it is the first and last thing you see during the day. You can also write on note cards and keep them in your car or in your bag or have an alarm set in your phone that displays it at certain times a day.
- Avoid saying negatives. Instead of saying “ I am no longer worried about speaking in public.” Try “I am becoming fearless about speaking in public.” Imagine yourself doing this in this positive tense.